Thursday, June 10, 2010

Splish, Splash!

With temperatures over 100 degrees here we need some relief. Thankfully, the M Hotel and Casino is just a few blocks away and they only charge locals $10 to swim. The pool is nice. It has lots of ledges to rest against and it's only 3.5 feet deep all around so it's more of a lounging kind of pool than really for swimming. There are very few shaded areas and if you want a cabana with fans and misters you have to shell out the big bucks! The pool is really two pools split down the middle by a walk-way. I heard a rumor that locals can get in free to the over 21 pool from 10am-6pm but you have to be able to tolerate the "club" type atmosphere and DJ blaring.





Ninja was quite freaked out the day we went swimming. At first I thought it was my straw hat so I took it off to try and settle him. Nope, that wasn't it. Then I thought maybe it was my flip flops. Nope. The little dude was upset about my swimsuit. It's got a kaleidescope pattern going on up top and it was wigging him out!! Next time I'll make sure I have my cover-up on before encountering the Ninja!

No comments:

Post a Comment