This is how she prefers to sleep but I don't want to be up every two minutes checking on her breathing so we only allow this for naps! She loves that minky cow blanket on her face!!
On February 16th Noey had her last bottle of breast milk. I was sad but then I remembered how freaking hard exclusively pumping was and I pushed the guilt away and said I did the best I could for her. Seriously, I thought it would be easy but it was by far the hardest thing I have ever done. I know our relationship suffered in the early days because I was literally always pumping. I could honestly write an entire post about the issue and I just might but here is my only documentation of the 900oz I stock piled for her in the freezer on top of what she got fresh. I wish I had a picture of our two freezers stuffed! May your IQ be high Noey Lynn!
"How much is that Noey in the window? Ruff! Ruff!" I know it's not a window and she isn't a dog but that is the song I sing to her anyways.
She is so beautiful!
She is getting so big and strong! She learns something new all the time and getting very good at holding toys and she wants to be in everyone's business! At her doctor visit today our new doc said she looked great and she is 13pounds and 14 ounces. She is 25.5 inches long! She gets to start food this weekend!
We have been blessed with a smiley, happy, giggly, content little baby. She is so snuggly and learning to give kisses! She holds her arms out for us sometimes and it is so nice to interact with her more and more.
No comments:
Post a Comment