We went to Wal-Mart today to pick up a baby gate as we believe she will be mobile very, very soon! While we were there I picked her up a ball pit. She LOVES it! I already ordered more balls because 20 will not do! Anything that contains and occupies her is A-OK by me!!! :)
Sunday, June 26, 2011
Smart Cookie
Noelle's playpen has these little stuffed toys that hang from it. We have taken them off as we have modified it from a bassinet to a crib. I was holding her yesterday and playing with the stuffed elephant. I rubbed his trunk under her chin and around her cheeks like I pet the cats. She lifted her chin right up like the cats and was loving it! She was sighing and closing her eyes in bliss! Well, when I stopped she picked it right up and started doing it herself! She is so smart!
We went to Wal-Mart today to pick up a baby gate as we believe she will be mobile very, very soon! While we were there I picked her up a ball pit. She LOVES it! I already ordered more balls because 20 will not do! Anything that contains and occupies her is A-OK by me!!! :)
We went to Wal-Mart today to pick up a baby gate as we believe she will be mobile very, very soon! While we were there I picked her up a ball pit. She LOVES it! I already ordered more balls because 20 will not do! Anything that contains and occupies her is A-OK by me!!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment