We spent our first day running errands. I put Noelle in her camo top and military coat. She has a tutu in camo as well but wore her jeans instead. She didn't want to cooperate for pictures. One of these days we hope to get rid of the bink!
Sad I took the bink!
Give it back mama!
Don't do that again!
Thursday she was dressed for Hanukkah and she had been a stinker for the last few days and super fussy with her teeth.
Well, I got a call from Joan right when I was ripping a closet apart and told that Noey had stopped using her right arm. My heart stopped. I ran over there to see what was going on and then took Noey to Urgent Care. I swear this kid is going to give me a heart attack before I'm 35. They took x-rays but couldn't see anything. She is hysterical now when she goes to the doctor and when any stranger comes into the exam room. The doctor was not nice and annoyed she wouldn't stop crying. I didn't know if it was her arm, elbow, wrist or hand. She just wasn't using it! She seemed to be getting better as we waited though. He thinks maybe she had "nursemaid's elbow" where her little elbow popped out but it went back in on its own. She is still favoring that side and we think she might have sprained her wrist. She is using it and can move her fingers, I think it's just tender and she's not putting weight on it to help herself up. It's kind of wait and see right now and we will go to her ped. sometime next week.
Not a Happy Hanukkah!
No comments:
Post a Comment