This is Ben. He was at the Lied Animal Shelter on Death Row. He's 3 months old. The Happy Home people brought him to the District with shots, chipped, and snipped and hoping for a second chance at life. He was mine from the moment I saw him. Then I saw his name was Ben. That's the name of Noey's boyfriend at daycare. Perfect. It's meant to be. He is my present to Noey for her birthday. He is settling in nicely. Ninja is pretty ok with him. Neko is getting there. Inu is mad. He's never been through this but he'll get over it. Or he'll pout in his room....what's new!?
His new name is Gizmo.
My other purchase for Noey.
Noey "reading." Or she might be flipping you off.
Noey "helping" daddy fold towels.
This is how she "smiles" for the camera.
If you look close you can see her tooth!
In other news, I went to the dermatologist about this crap on my face Friday. I'm not too sure about her diagnosis. The nurse wrote down "nose area" on my chart. The doc comes in and says "ok, we're here about your rosacea." I looked at her funny and said I was worried about the break out around my nose. She went on to spew off a DX without putting on gloves, shining a light or coming closer than 3 feet. I said, "no one has ever told me I have rosacea before, you're saying it was on my chart from before and no one told me?!" So she goes back and looks and starts laughing about how she thought "nose area" was "rosacea." Wow. So professional. But she held to her DX. I told her I don't care what it is, I want it gone. 8th graders aren't the kindest bunch around ya know, and I really don't want my face looking like I belong in 8th grade!!! So with my fancy DX she gave me 2 fancy RX's that are of course brand name and $35 co-pays each! Thankfully she had coupons and samples or I would have said "I'm outta here!" You watch, now that I know what it is it'll be gone in a week after plaguing me for 3 months!
No comments:
Post a Comment