I was reading through his paperwork and found out that he was "apprehended" in the middle of a desert field up in Overton. Poor guy was just wandering in the desert, fending for himself. I say we change his name to Moses. Then he gets transferred to Lied...that's like those prison shows you see on MSNBC. Gizzy is hard core. Death Row at Lied and he survived? He totally needs "Thug Life" tattooed across his chest and knuckles.
For such a tortured background in his 3-4 short months of life, Gizmo is probably the friendliest, well adjusted and loving we have seen as a kitten. He is a hellion though, just like his sister!
Oh Lawd, he found the turtle tank.
Getting blasted with the water gun and falling off the cat stroller while attempting to break into said turtle tank.
"Hmmmpf....I'll break in next time when she isn't looking."
He and Noey Lynn are the best of pals. They snuggle together at nap time and play the rest of the time. He was actually laying with her here but the camera noise made him sit up and look around. I have uploaded this picture 5 times and have no idea why it keeps making it sideways.

Noey got some early presents from Grammy that we had to open to make sure they fit. Girl is good at working the wrapping paper!
Reading her card.
Assessing the labels to see if they meet her exacting standards.
We went to Town Square to take pics for her birthday invite. So glad those are ordered and will be here this week! We had to go somewhere there was green "grass"! It's true, that fake stuff gets HOT so we had to hide out in the shade! Noey made a friend. The other little girl was 9 months and the size of Noey. She made laps around Noey with her monkey crawl. Noey didn't show off her skills because she didn't like the feel of the grass so much so lucky for us, she sat still! I'm holding back posting other outtakes. Don't want to give away her look!

Little Miss Nosey Noey had to check out what I was up to with the camera on the way home from our photo shoot and shopping. One of these days we're gonna take away that bink!
No comments:
Post a Comment