Getting in a few last whacks!
Unaware of the saw blade rolling down the hall...
Showing off her crazy skills.
Dave held Noey and he was just as upset as she was. Dr. Tabbitha helped him hold her while I covered her ears and kept eye contact with her. Once Noelle realized the saw and noise were not going to hurt her she settled a bit! When the cast was taken off though she totally freaked and scrambled across the table to grab it. She tried several times to put it back on her arm and whimpered like, "how dare you cut off my arm?!"
All done.
Sad baby.
Guess she is a hoarder like her dad! Goldfish crackers and stickers! Her two favorite things!
Healing up! I was surprised they didn't take the x-ray first but I guess they were confident that 4 weeks was enough time. I was even more surprised to still see the break so clearly but I am going to trust in their expertise that she is healed enough to be without the cast. Dr. Tabbitha said Noey looked great. I still asked for a wrap or brace and they checked our insurance and got us one. They said she didn't need it but they don't know how wild The Beast is and how rough she plays with her daddy!!!! Two weeks in the brace, but I may have her wear it a little longer for my own paranoia!
Home with her brace and loving being able to freely dig for toe jam! My girl is weird! She had a blast in the tub too!!
Would you like some corn or celery?
Darth Vader wanted to do push ups! I showed her how to use them and she totally mocks me, grunts and all!
Don't blink, you'll miss her!
"Helping" us reconfigure the Love Sac.
The Beast was having a bad night so we put her in her prison jammies.
This is the progress we have made with the Sit N'Spin....using it as a stool!!
Noelle is just about grown out of her baby seat that is in the Jeep so it was time to order a new one!! Today at the doctor Feb 2, we were told she is 22 pounds, 6 ounces.
We found a Pitt Panthers Britax online for her. It looked like it was royal blue, said it was Navy, but it's totally black! Oh well! It's just for the Jeep! LOL!
No comments:
Post a Comment