Saturday, February 4, 2012

Voting Day!

Today was the caucus in Nevada! Last time around we were late getting there and did not get to vote. This year Dave had us all preregistered so we were good to go and did not have to stand in line! I got to be Chairwoman for our precinct and Dave is an official delegate! I feel so important. I told Dave that I intend to be addressed as "Madame Chairwoman" until the next caucus in 4 years. :)


We got a new sign. We don't know if the first one was stolen or the wind blew it away! The wind was really bad so that is my guess as no one has bothered this sign.


This guy was totally happy to vote!


We had a nice dinner with Kevin, Nina, and Nanna last night! Noey enjoyed her vittles!


This is Noelle's Groundhog Day project from daycare. Our girl has some crazy mad art skillz for 16 months!!


This is my Etsy rug that took almost a year!!! I really like it and think I will send her the paint swatches for Noelle's bathroom to match. Her normal lead time is 3 months when she doesn't forget about your order!!


Meet Patch. He is Noelle's new guinea pig. I got him for V-day but couldn't wait because I wanted to play with him! He eats his lettuce and makings chomping sounds and hiccups. He squeaks, hops, and loves to be pet. He also drinks his milk, pees, and shakes his leg when he's done!! I want a real one (I know, they are stinky) but we can't because Ninja would eat it or seriously stress the crap out of it!


Talking to Grammy on the phone today.


This is what happens when you take the phone away...




Gotta love The Beast!

No comments:

Post a Comment