Thursday, August 9, 2012

Matching Shoes

Girlfriend is gonna put me in the poor house with her love of expensive shoes and the fact that her feet are growing dang fast! Look, they are half the size of mine!!! We have blasted through two sizes this summer. I got a new pair for work and they match Noey's perfectly! I was going to save these for her birthday but I believe she will need them sooner!
While at Pediped I checked out the clearance section and found some new bling for Noey. She loves them! And the best part? My frequent buyer card had me at 8 shoes. The lady said I could get these as my 9th pair at clearance price and she would give me the more expensive and new tennis shoes above as my 10th free pair! Wa hoo! Love Pediped! :)
You can probably tell that not much is going on around here since I'm blogging about shoes. My new allergy meds have been kicking my butt and I've been exhausted. Like sleeping til almost noon exhausted! So I stopped taking them and maybe during this last week and a half of break I can get back to getting things done! While I was out shopping with my friend Sally she talked me into getting these gems to make Davey's day! They were marked down deeply so I thought about it and went back and got them. I mean, I don't know too many hookers willing to pay $115 for a pair of shoes!! I snatched up the good deal before our local street walkers found them! Clarification: $115 was the original price. Absolutely no way I would spend that!

No comments:

Post a Comment