Friday, August 10, 2012
New Things
It has been an expensive summer! We got the security bars and screens for the entire downstairs, our microwave kicked the bucket (again), we got a new security door for the front, the AC upstairs died, the Jeep AC went, and the van AC is most likely in need of a new compressor. I'm going to start offering my eggs and plasma as payment for services. Ugh!
But here is our new beautiful front door. I talked Dave into doing something different then all the other security doors around. Nothing makes homes unique around here so I thought we should do something fun. Plus, I like how the cactus looks like a middle finger to the neighbors. :)
And our new microwave. Something was obviously seriously wrong with the model we had for it to go twice in it's 8 year lifetime. It was just fixed 6 months or so ago and the part cost as much as a new microwave! So this time I said we should just get a new one and went with stainless since that is what we want everything to be...eventually. I am not loving the finger prints. Didn't even think about that!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment