Thursday, August 18, 2011

Summer is Almost Gone

Summer is slipping away and next week at this time it will be back to work. Noey has grown and changed so much this summer. Joan is going to have her hands full! Still no tooth yet. We are waiting and she is crabby. The smallest things set her off. I love the little gal and will miss her but I admit it'll be a nice change of pace to not have a baby hanging on me. She got mad at Dave last night and screamed "mama, mama, mama" and crawled fast to me. I was just trying to get something done while she wasn't all over me but she wasn't having it.

Here is some random Noey from the last week or so.

We went to the Outlets to get Noey matching boots and hat to go with her cow girl get-up. The boots were pricey and she would not cooperate about the hat. So she got a pair of clearnance fleece pants instead.



Her new thing is to blow bubbles with her dinner in her mouth. She is using the food as the "vessel" for the bubbles.


She has been using her stand-up toys more. She has taken a few steps with this too! She's cruising on the furniture and before we know it, she's going to be running around this place!


We bought her some foam letters for the tub but she has been carrying them around the house in her mouth. I think it feels good on her gums.

No comments:

Post a Comment