Saturday, August 20, 2011

Tar-Jay

I swear we are in Target at least twice a week! We are stocking up for daycare and had to get more school supplies. Noey's butt is expensive and I mean that literally! I so wish the doctor had given the all-clear for cow's milk but I will have to endure 2 more months of formula purchasing. Our stock pile is just running out and now we are back to the scramble of keeping up with what she drinks (more like wastes!).

Mean momma finally let the baby sit in the cart. Normally she rides in her stroller or in her baby seat inside the cart. I forgot the cart cover so I wiped a cart down (twice) that had been sitting in the sun getting cleaned by the UV rays. She is such a big girl!!


We also went to the Border's clearance. We didn't find much but got Noelle a toy called Jumbles. Her daddy is enjoying them. I'm sure she will someday too! She does like to suck on them and carry them around in her mouth like she does everything lately!




I almost splurged and bought her "Royal" paper dolls. She could dress Wills and Kate up everyday!! I actually dreamed I was Kate's best friend the other night and was on the phone with her so upset that I was stuck out in the country picking something up for her that I was missing the wedding! Gasp! Clearly, I've been following them a little too much on the interwebs to be having such dreams.

I'll give you one guess as to who made this mess and it's not Three Amigos pictured.


Noelle loves Smurfs. We have purchased a couple of Happy Meals and she carries a Smurf in each fist most of the day. Last night we found "Gutsy" Smurf. We prefer to call him William Wallace. Noey assures us he's tasty.

2 comments:

  1. I find myself following Will and Kate a bit too much too... We are children of the 80's...I think its natural!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm obsessed! It's a little sick!

    ReplyDelete