Tonight we went to PF Changs for my back to school dinner only to find they took my favorite off the menu! Grrrr! So I got beef and broccoli and shared it with Noey. Their beef is flank steak and she ate it right up with the rice! Again, she was the hit of dinner and a nice lady commented on how good our little boy was waiting for us to finish eating. I didn't correct her, I just smiled.
We had Japanese crepes for dessert. Noey loves ice cream! We gave her some yogurt the other night and it was baby rocket fuel! I think the Trix kind has a bit too much sugar in it. I should have guessed by the name! Here she is trying to blow bubbles through her ice cream.
At the grocery store the clerk wanted to know how old our boy was. Sigh. People, she's got a pink watermelon on her shirt and a pink cart cover. Whatevs.
Little bug is starting to smile for the camera. I show her her picture after I take them and I think she's getting it! She's a smart one! She's not really smiling here. She was more interested in sliding the lens cap back and forth with her sharp little pointer finger. I'm sure that is why it said "lens error" later this evening!
She loves to climb in this basket. It's her new activity for the weekend. She gets in pretty good as long as she's on the side and not the end. Now getting out, that is another story!
We went to Pottery Barn Kids and got her shower curtain and hand towels. We found paint to match perfectly but haven't figured out everything in the room yet. I'm hoping we can decide this week and then maybe Home Depot will have a good Labor Day sale or I can find a coupon!
No comments:
Post a Comment